Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Virginia

I have been to Virginia a couple times (only once did I actually see sites in it however). These postcards are from my trip, a trip my mom took many many years ago, and one that a penpal sent me.

Monticello- Home of Thomas Jefferson in Charlottesville

Jefferson's Bedroom in Monticello

Mount Vernon- George Washington's Home


The music room at Mount Vernon

The Powel Coach at Mount Vernon

Washinton's Bedroom at Mount Vernon

Wakefield- Birthplace of George Washington

President John F. Kennedy's grave along with wife Jacqueline Onassis's grave at Arlington National Cemetery


Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment