Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lost Long postcard

Ok so it really isn't long lost, but it was in transit for about a month, from TEXAS. It should not take that long to get it. It is also scribbled on on the back of it, in different ink then the sender. I think the post offices got confused. haha This postcard is a picture of a longhorn. Longhorns were first brought to Texas by the Spanish in the sixteenth century. Longhorns adapt well to any climate, from the humid climate of Florida to the cold winters of the Northern U.S. and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment