Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

More of Minnesota

The last few days I have been to quite a few places that sell postcards so I have added to my postcard collection, as well as added many new ones to the postcards that I have for swap. :]

Nerstrand-Big Woods State Park- Hidden Falls

St. Paul Cathedral

Robert Street

Kellogg Boulevard Looking West, St. Paul

Stone Arch Bridge

Mississippi River

Twin Cities

St. Paul Facts

UFFDA is...

Feith Family Park, Mayo Clinic, Rochester

Minnesota Fishing Museum

Fourth of July over the state capitol

No comments:

Post a Comment