Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hong Kong

I received a postcard through facebook from a direct swap the other day from Hong Kong. This was my first postcard of Hong Kong, but it depicts it pretty much how I imagined it. It looks like a very busy city, kind of like New York. This postcard depicts Victoria Harbour. Victoria Harbour from Luagrd Road, the narrow road circling the Peak, offering a different but equally magnificent view every few yards. Pictures from here need updating twice a year because land reclamation and the pace of building make the scene change so rapidly. This is rightly considered to be one of the most exciting night views in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment