Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Door County

My boyfriend just got back from a weekend trip to Door County recently, and he brought me these lovely postcards.

Peninsula State Park-Savor the serenity at the shoreline of Green Bay

Cana Island- it's located just northeast of Baileys Harbor. The famous Cana Island Lighthouse was built in 1851.

Gills Rock- Oftern referred to as The Top O' The Thumb, Gills Rock is a quaint little fishing village with plenty of shops, fine dining and other activities, make sure you can tell everyone you made it to "The Top O' The Thumb!"

Fish Boil- A traditional Door County meal consisting of whitefish, new potatoes, and onions. A slice of cherry pie for dessert tops off this dining and entertainment feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment