Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chile

Today, as part of a direct swap, I received 8 postcards from Chile. These are some of my favorite postcards.

This first card is a Grand View of Lake Pehoe and the Paine Mountain Range (Torres del Paine National Park)

This next one is of San Pedro de Atacama. Geotermic field originated by the nearby Tatio Volcano. From it's boiling water geisers gush strong springs of water steam at dawn.

The next one is of Easter Island- The Hanau Eepe (long ears) were the great sculptors who made the megalithic art fluorish in the island.

The next one is of the Saltos del Petrohue Falls.

This next one is of Llaima Volcano.

This next one is of Lauca National Park. Llamas grazing in a march located 4500 meters above sea level at the feet of the Pomerape and Parinacota Volcanoes, whose snow-capped peaks rise above 6000 meters.

This next one is a mutliview card of Easter Island.
Top left: The Tukuriti Moai.
Bottom left:  Young islanders wearing traditional dress
Top middle: Mataveri Airport
Middle middle: Crater of the Rano Raraku Volcano
Bottom middle: The Tahai ceremonial complex
Top right: Young islanders wearing traditional dress
Bottom right: The Ahu Nau Nau in Anakena

Top left: Laguna Miniques
Top middle: Patos Juarjual
Top right: Valle de la Luna
Middle: Laguna Lejia y Volcan Lascar
Bottom left: Volcan Licancabur
Bottom middle: Salar de Aguas Calientes
Bottom right: El Tatio

No comments:

Post a Comment