Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Utah

I have 2 postcards in my collection from Utah. The first one is of Salt Lake City. It's elevation is 4,330 feet at the valley floor and 5,200 feet in the foothills. About seven million people visit Salt Lake area each year. There are nine major ski resorts, three cross country ski areas and the nations only recreational ski jumping complex that are all less than an hour's drive from downtown.


"The Christus"  North Visitor Center, Temple Square, Salt Lake City
This heroic size statue of Jesus the Christ is a copy of the magnificent Christus Statue by Thorvaldsen in Copenhagen, Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment