Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Some of the cards from my trip to Northern Minnesota

I recently got back from a camping trip to Northern Minnesota where I acquired some new postcards.

I went camping here 4 years ago, and we visited a few sites in this park again this year.

This is Ryden's Border Store in Grand Portage MN. We stopped here to buy our Canadian Souvenirs.

We really wanted to see these falls, but ended up not being able to find them.

These next few postcards are of Gooseberry Falls State Park. We stopped here and did some shopping and walked around the Falls Loop and looked at the Falls.


 

The next postcard is from a resort we stopped and looked at one day when resort hopping.

The next 3 postcards are just random ones that I acquired about Minnesota.










No comments:

Post a Comment