Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The rest from my trip

Here are the rest of the postcard acquired from my latest camping trip up north.

This was the state park that we camped in. It is very pretty, but there was not a whole lot to do there.

This cross was not far from the state park we were in.

The next two postcards are for Cascade State Park. We hiked to the Cascade waterfall and The Cascades (another waterfall).


The next one is for Highway 61, the highway up the north shore.

This next postcard depicts two tunnels that you drive through when driving on highway 61.

This one depicts sites to see along the North Shore.

The next two show the shore line in two of the big cities along Highway 61.


The next one shows a scene from the Gunflint Trail, a road that we drove on a little bit.

The next one depicts the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, which I have never been to.

The next one depicts three of the major waterfalls along the North Shore: Cascade Falls in Cascade State Park, Gooseberry Falls in Gooseberry Falls State Park, and High Falls-Pigeon River in Grand Portage State Park (the only one of the 3 I have not seen).

This next one is of a shop that we bought souvenirs at in Grand Marais.

This last one is a map of Minnesota and shows Two Harbors and two trains there.



No comments:

Post a Comment