Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Russia

One day in the mail I received a rather envelope. When I opened it, it contained a postcard the depicted a Russian band, and a pack of postcards with sites from all over Moscow. I do not remember conducting a trade with this person and still to this day have no idea who it was or why I received these cards. I am not complaining however. It was probably one of my most favorite things I have received in the mail.

This postcard is the band one that I received.

This is the outside and inside of the cover of the packet of postcards that I got.


Here are the postcards that were in the packet.

Varvarka Street

The Pashkov House

The Arbat Street

The Kazan Cathedral

Bolshoi Theatre

View of Kremlin

Cathedral of Christ the Saviour


Place Manezhnaya

Red Square

The monument to the great Russian poet A.S. Pushkin

No comments:

Post a Comment