Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Monday, June 27, 2011

England

These first 3 postcards were received from a penpal that I had about 5 years ago. She was from France, but had been lived in England for about a year.



This next postcard was one that I received from a friend who helped lead a trip to England just last month. She said that she chose to send me this card becuase she had been throughly intriqued by the front doors in England-they were all so brightly colored.

This next postcard was an official one received through Postcrossing from nyassa in 2009. It is a picture of one of the oldest houses in Winchester.



No comments:

Post a Comment