Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Minnesota- Saint Paul

Saint Paul is the capital city in Minnesota. These next few postcards are of the capital buildings.





The next postcards are all of things that are prominent to those who live in Minnesota, or are key things to see when visiting Minnesota.






This next postcard is of the Minnesota's Govenor's Mansion
 

The next two postcards are of things that are important in my family.
This is the hospital that my mother was born in.
This is the funeral home where most of my mother's family has been buried through.

No comments:

Post a Comment