Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sites in Colorado

These postcards show the various sites around Colorado.


This postcard is of the place where we stayed in the first time I went to Colorado- Pine Haven Cottages

This next postcard is the place where we stayed the second time we went to Colorado-Blackhawk Lodges

This next postcard is of the Alpine Vistor Center.
It can be reached by this road, which can only be taken to get there, not taken to get home. This road is gravel, and has very sharp turns and no rails. It was very very scary to sit by the window.
This road can be taken to get there or to go home. This road is paved and not scary.


This tram is taken to the top of Chipmunk Hill, where you can buy peanuts to feed the Chipmunks. So fun!

This was a very cool little chapel.

The next two postcards of the the Pewter Store, which was a pretty cool place.


The next postcard was one I got from the Indian Store Allenspark, Colorado.

This next postcard is one that I got at the Dam Store in Loveland, Colorado.

The next ones are just random scenic ones that I had gotten.



No comments:

Post a Comment