Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Minnesota- University of Minnesota

These next postcards are all related to the University of Minnesota- the largest public college in the Twin Cities area.

Mariucci Arena in top left corner- Home of Golden Gopher Men's Hockey
Williams Arena in bottom right corner- Home of Golden Gopher Men's Basketball

The next 2 cards are all of the new TCF Bank Stadium- Home of Golden Gopher's Football and Rugby



No comments:

Post a Comment