Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Attractions in Minnesota

These postcards are all about different attractions around the state of Minnesota.

The first set of postcards are all about the Spam Museum in Austin. MN.





The next postcard depicts most of the sports arenas in MN.

This next postcard depicts Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox statues in Bemdji.

The next postcard depicts the Wild Thing at Valleyfair Amusement Park.

This next one depicts a giant fish statue near Lake Mille Lacs.

The next 3 postcards show Dolphins from the Minnesota Zoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment