Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Mailbox- New York

Today I received an official postcrossing postcard from Julie in New York. It is a postcard from the Women's Right Museum in Seneca Falls. Julie told me that she has been waiting for a females address from the USA to send this to, so I guess I was lucky. :)  This postcard is of the 1908 dedication of the plaque commemorating the 1848 Women's Rights Convention. The owner of the building refused to have the plaque placed on his building.



This postcard shows a significant part of Women history here in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment