Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

France

This postcard was sent by someone from Monaco, and was supposed to be sending me a postcard from Monaco. When this was received I thought it was from Monaco, but with help from another swapper (from France), and more investigation by myself (removing some of the many stamps her put on the back), it was discoved that this postcard is of an old village in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment