Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Delaware

This is the one and only postcard in my collection from Delaware. It was received through a 10 card swap on Facebook. The person I was swapping with was sending me postcards from various states that I did not have cards from. Delaware is only 96 miles long and 35 miles wide. You could spend a day driving the entire length and widith of the state (something I want to do someday). It was the 1st of the original 13 states.

No comments:

Post a Comment