Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Minnesota- Minneapolis

Minneapolis is the largest city in Minnesota, and the other half of the Twin Cities (paired with Saint Paul). These are all the postcards that I have in my collection pertaining to Minneapolis.











This postcard above is one of my favorites in my collection.



 

Above and below is the Metrodome in Minneapolis. The roof ended up getting a tear and deflating last December (2010) when we had a huge snow storm the weekend before my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment