Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Mailbox-Texas

Today was a good day for postcards. I received a couple official Postcrossing ones, as well as some direct swap ones. These next 4 postcards were received from a direct swap on facebook with Sara. I have been to Texas once in my life a few years ago, but never to Austin where she is from (postcards from my trip to be posted later).

State Capital Building as seen looking north on Congress Avenue

Austin is the state capital of Texas and the seat of Travis County. Located in central Texas on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, it is the 4th largest city in Texas and the 15th largest in the United States.



No comments:

Post a Comment