Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Postcrossing

These 3 postcards were all received in 2009 and 2010 through Postcrossing .

                                                   This one was sent from Janina.

This one was sent by Katja. It is a view of a typical summer night- peaceful and quiet.

This one was sent by Ana and is a view of the Latokartano Rapids and ruins of a water mill (the water mill is from the 15th Century).


No comments:

Post a Comment