Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Waikiki

Waikiki at Twilight. As the sun goes down over Waikiki's famous Kalakaua Avenue, the lights of the city come alive and luau torches are accentuated by the gentle breezes off the sparkling blue Pacific.

Many new apartments and hotels line the scenic byways through Waikiki as shown in this aerial photograph covering an area all the way from Honolulu Yacht Harbor to the blue Pacific Ocean beyond Diamond Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment