Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Various Places

The Yellowstone County Museum located on the rise to the north of and overlooking Billings, "The Magic City"

Ski Bridger-where the powder is so light it's called "cold smoke." Located in the beautiful Rocky Mountains near Bozeman

Trick Falls and Rising Wolf Mountain in Glacier National Park. Located in the Two Medicine Area, this falls is a favorite with photographers.

The petrified tree, a remnant of a great primeval forest, is situated one-half mile south of the Tower Falls-Mammoth highway on a spur road.

St. Mary Lake in Glacier National Park. This popular lake lies serenely in the St. Mary Valley near the Eastern Entrance to the Park. Uniquely nestled beneath many famous Glacier peaks in a most unusual setting, St. Mary boasts the reputation of being the world's most beautiful and most photographed lake.

Scenic Route to Gibbons Pass (elevation 6995), on Hwy. 93 south of Missoula, Montana, which follows along the 10,000 ft. Bitterroot Range. At the summit of the pass, a splendid highway leads off to nearby Big Hole Battlefield National Monument.

No comments:

Post a Comment