Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Various Sites

The Nebraska State Capitol in Lincoln. One of the most beautiful government buildings in the world. The four hundred foot central tower is crowned by a 32 foot statue of the Sower, symbolic of the rich agriculture of the State. It is visited each year by thousands of tourists and native Nebraskans.

Entrance to Chadron State Park in Chadron. Beautiful, scenic Chadron State Park is visited annually by thousands of vacationers. The finest in swimming, boating and fishing are available. For an enjoyable, carefree vacation, come to Chadron State Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment