Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Various sites

Summit of Little Round Top and the 44th New York Infantry Monument, Gettysburg. Showing the Red Bud (Judas) in bloom. The Summit of Little Round Top commanded the country to the west for artillery purposes, and although the guns of Hazlet's battery were worked to the summit, it was a difficult task there being no roads on the hill at the time. Once in position, they rendered effective service.

"Memories". Gale Nurseries, Gwynedd
This Victorian bandstand with formal flower gardens and crabapple trees was awarded the highest points for Pennsylvania Nursery entries by the judges. It was also given the Pennsylvania Horticulture Award of Merit and the Philadelphia Flower Show, Inc. Silver Trophy for the Most Distinguished Exhibit in the 1981 Philadelphia Flower Show.

Lakeside Inn in Limerick

While the Pittsburgh skyline has been a bit for years, this new park has made fans out of almost everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment