Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Various Missouri sites

The newest edition of Busch Stadium opened in April 2006, a year that the beloved Cardinals were also crowned World Champions.

Union Station and Skyline in Kansas City. As seen from atop the Liberty Memorial Monument.

Mark Twain Boyhood Home in Hannibal

The Railton Residence operated by The Salvation Army

Excelsior Springs, Missouri, is located in the center of the United States and is one of the most unusual health resorts in the world, having seven great mineral waters. The Royal Hotel is one of the well-known and popular hostelries and has two large, beautiful Bath Houses (men's and women's) convenient for its guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment