Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Florida

The warm nautical atmosphere and breathtaking scenery make the Yardarm Restaurant at Homosassa Springs, Florida, a wonderful experience in dining. Nestled along the Homosassa River, the Yardarm is just a few minutes drive from U.S. 19 or a step from your boat.

The Florida Room at The Kapok Tree Inn in Clearwater, Florida. This magnificent room has enchanted thousands with its living plants, cascading fountain and old world statuary.

Cape Coral Bridge in Cape Coral

Idle hours shared with the blue, sunny skies and white beaches of Siesta Key along Florida's west coast.

Bounty in Tahitian Sunset. The Bounty is on exhibit at the Vinoy Yacht Basin adjoining the Municipal Pier in St. Petersburg, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment