Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Oregon

Yaquina Head. OSU Marine Science Center uses this site in its educational programs.

Crater Lake National Park was created to preserve the deepest and bluest lake in the world, which was discovered in 1853 by parties searching for the Lost Cabin Mine. The lake lies in a vast crater of volcanic origin, the surface of the water being at an altitude of 6,177 feet, encircled by a cliff.

Crater Lake

Shangri-La Motel in Portland Oregon

Oregon Coast near Seal Rock

John Day River in Eastern Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment