Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

South Dakota

Sacred Heart Catholic Church and Rectory in Gettysburg. S.D.

A helicopter view of Abraham Lincoln, Mt. Rushmore National Shrine.

Upper Room Chapel in Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell. This meditation chapel in the tower of College Hall frames a dramatic view of Mitchell. The room is reserved for personal devotions.

Halley's Store in Keystone. Sells general merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment