Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Idaho

Snake River, Oregon-Idaho. One of the main tributaries of the Columbia River and a popular recreational area.

Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls, dropping 212 feet into the Snake River Canyon. This scenic wonder is reached by oil road 7 miles from the City of Twin Falls.

Roman Nose Lakes are located in the Selkirk Wilderness Area. Stocked with cutthroat trout, these lakes are typical of dozens of alpine lakes in the Idaho Panhandle.

Clarkfork River Scene, along Hwy 10. This river has been the historic route of many explorers since 1805 when Clark of the Lewis-Clark expedition followed it. this clear trout-stocked stream stimulates the traveler for 150 miles along this interstate highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment