Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Day

Now I normally do not collect anything but touristy postcards, but occasionally I will make an exception. This postcard I found at the movie theater, and fell in love with it. I am planning on seeing this movie with a few of my girlfriends, and am currently in the process of reading the book. I put this in the Minnesota category because I found the postcard at a Minnesota movie theater.

Click here to check out the trailer for the movie: One Day Movie Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment