Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

California

I received many postcards from California in the past few weeks.

This first one is of Anaheim and it depicts the night sky explodes in an array of colors behind the Magic Kingdom Sleeping Beauty Castle.


This next card depicts Downtown Disney, the night time entertainment district made up of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.


This next card depcits the Los Angeles Coliseum, which was the major stadium for the 1932 and 1984 Summer Olympics. It seats over 100,000 spectators.


This next card shows the Network Coliseum in Oakland, which is home to the Oakland Raiders and the Oakland A's.


This next card depicts Los Angeles, which is home to the L.A. Dodgers.


This next card depicts the AT&T Park in San Francisco, which is located on 13 acres of bay front property. It seats 40,800 and had it's opening day April 11, 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment