Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Florida

I received 2 postcards from Florida within the last week and a half or so.

This first one is of Cypress Gardens. It is a fun and highly educational experience. People can learn about many different such as this Blue Clipper from Southeast Asia. (This place used to be an amusement park, but was recently bought and this is the only thing that is staying).


This next card is from Walt Disney World. As day turns into night in WDW's Magic Kingdom, Cinderella Castle undergoes a magical transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment