Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Canada

I received both of these cards through direct swaps on Facebook.

This first card is of Toronto Canada-The building is Toronto's City Hall which was officially opened on September 13, 1965. This spectacular design was the result of an architectural competition that was won by Viljo Revell of Helsinki, Finland. The building remains one of the city's most architecturally interesting sites.


This card is of the Giant Squid in Glover's Harbour NL

No comments:

Post a Comment