Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Canada

Over the past few days, I have received 5 cards through direct swaps from Canada.

The first 3 show more sports from the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic games:

Curling

Freestyle Skiing-Aerials

Bobsleigh-four man


This next postcard depicts the Canadian Rockies-a rainbow over Mount Inglismaldie, Banff National Park. While the Candian Rockies are not a particularly high mountain range, they are by all accounts one of the world's most dramatic. Wild weather and stunning vistas regularly combine to put together unforgettable light shows such as this.


Toronto-During early June 2007, the CN Tower was outfitted with 1,330 super-bright LED lights to light the tower from dusk until 2 a.m. The lights will be turned off during the spring and autumn bird migration seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment