Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

North Carolina

I received these two postcards about a week ago as part of a direct swap on Facebook.

This first postcard depicts that North Carolina is the Land of Waterfalls.


This next postcard depicts the Linville Falls along the Blue Ridge Parkway. One of the favorite spots along the Parkway, this unusual picture shows both the cascading upper falls and spectacular lower falls plummeting 90' to the river below.

No comments:

Post a Comment