Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Various places in San Diego

All of these postcards are ones that I got while I was in San Diego last August.

Mission Beach is one of San Diego's more popular beaches. Located across from Mission Bay and Mission Bay Park, the area offers beach shopping and Belmont Park, a historic oceanfront amusement park featuring games, rides and a wooden roller coaster name The Giant Dipper. Be sure to check out the giant FlowBarrel and FlowRider at the Wavehouse!

The San Diego Aircraft Carrier Museum is the flagship of the naval aviation museums. It is located aboard the USS Midway, the longest-serving carrier in the history of the Navy.

Of all the beauty that San Diego has to offer, Coronado has become the locals hometown escape. Full of character and history, Coronado Island stands alone in comparison of ambiance and quaint, village-type atmospheres. Perfectly places, The Hotel del Coronado sits proudly on 18 miles of white sandy beaches and is one of the world's top ten resorts and the #1 rated wedding destination in America!

Petco Park

Crystal Pier-Pacific Beach, or "P.B.", as it is called by local residents, is home to one of San Diego's most popular beaches and also, one of the larger nightlife scenes in San Diego. Consisting of bars, restaurants, and boutique stores, PB is worth a visit. While there, be sure to visit the beach itself, walk the boardwalk, touch the Pacific and, stroll to the end of the historic Crystal Pier.

1 comment:

  1. With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations.

    ReplyDelete