Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Jebenhausen and Kippenheim

I visited both of these villages when I was in Germany last year. This first postcard depicts various places around Germany (I cannot quite understand what it says as I do not speak German). The bottom left picture is of the Synagogue in Kippenheim that I was able to visit. This is the rebuilt one as it was destroyed during Kristallnact (night of broken glass) back during WWII.


The rest of these postcards depict the region of Goppingen, which also houses the village of Jebenhausen. While in this town, we went Birkenstock shopping. Let's just say I should have bought more when we were there. They were cheaper in price and so comfortable!





No comments:

Post a Comment