Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Atlanta Motor Speedway

A majestic structure situated on 870 acres in Hampton, Georgia, just 25 miles south of Atlanta.Today's Atlanta Motor Speedway is one of the country's top sports, corporate, family, and entertainment facilities. When the 1.5 mile track, then called Atlanta International Raceway, finally made its debut on July 3, 1960, it became the 7th Super speedway, a paved facility of 1 mile or more to play host to a Cup race. Only four of the original seven....Atlanta Motor Speedway, Darlington Raceway, Dayton International Speedway and Lowe's (then Charlotte) Motor Speedway are still open and in operation today.


No comments:

Post a Comment