Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wisconsin Dells

All of these postcards were acquired from Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.

This is the hotel we stayed at when in Wisconsin Dells- Great Wolf Lodge




This was a candy shop that we went to on the trip.

This was a postcard that my mom had from a trip she went on many years ago.

This postcard was brought back for me by my sister from her trip to Wisconsin Dells.

No comments:

Post a Comment