Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hong Kong

I received some really cool postcards from Hong Kong a few weeks ago.

This first one is of West Central at Sunset: The protrubing roof of the spectacular Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre forms the foreground to a dramatic sunset over the Central business district, which is dominated by the 88 story Two International Finance Centre building. It is 418 mtrs (1362 ft) high ans was completed in 2003. It is one of the few buildings in the world equipped with double-deck elevators.


This next card is of people sitting on a bench and a street view.


This next one is of Disney's Hollywood Hotel in Hong Kong. It's an art deco inspired hotel, reflecting the best of Hollywood with Disney touches throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment