Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

China

I have received many goodies from China in the last few weeks.

This first card is of The Tian'anmen Gate during the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games.


This next card is of The National Stadium, or the "Bird's Nest" as it was nicknamed during the Beijing 2008 Olympics.



This next card was a movie card from The Smurfs movie in 3D.


This next card was a surprise one that the sender sent me. It is from some Hello Kitty Expo thing.


The sender also sent me some little cut out things that I thought were kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment