Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Friday, January 3, 2020

New River Gorge Area

 The Golden Delicious Apple, West Virginia's state fruit, was discovered in West Virginia and has been grown in the state since 1912. Homemade apple butter is a particular favorite amongst West Virginia residents and tourists alike.

New River Gorge National River
The bridge is considered the "Western Hemisphere's longest single span steel arch bridge" and is part of US Rt 19. Located near Fayetteville and Lansing, WV, this area of the New River is known for white water rafting and flows under the New River Gorge Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment