Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Alexander Ramsey House

The dining room was the scene of many festive occasions in the home of Alexander Ramsey, first territorial govenor of Minnesota, and his wife Anna. Given to the Minnesota Historicial Society in 1964 by their last surviving heir. It is now open to the public as a historical house museum.

Completed in 1872 this Second Empire Victorian house was the home of Alexander Ramsey, first territorial governor of Minnesota. 

No comments:

Post a Comment