Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pennsylvania

These postcards all came from a direct swap with someone from Bath, Pennsylvania on FB.

Devil's Den is located inside the Gettysburg National Battlefield and was a site of battel between the Union and Confederate armies.

Chocolate Avenue in Hershey Pennsylvania
Chocolate Avenue, the main street of Hershey, Pennsylvania, home of the Famous HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates.

Bushkill Falls "The Niagara of Pennsylvania"
Located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, Bushkill Falls is one of the major tourist attractions of the East. Marked nature trails lead to 8 waterfalls and gorges. Route 209, Bushkill, PA.

Located at the end of the Erie Harbor Channel in Presque Isle State Park, North Pier Lighthouse has been in use since 1858.

No comments:

Post a Comment