Send me a card :)

If anyone reading this blog would like to send me a postcard, I would love it. Email me to get my address at: ashdepo@yahoo.com
Touristy postcards that show me your country, or city, or something significant about where you live are my favorite. If you would like one back, email me your address and I will be glad to send you from Minnesota USA as well.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Various sites of Bulgaria

1 starts in the middle and then it goes clockwise starting in the top left corner around the middle photo ending  with 11 being the left middle photo.
1)Plovdir, Hissar Kapiya
2) Hissar-Kamilite (The Camels)-The Southern Gate
3) The Rhodope Mountains- The Snejanka Peak
4) Yagodinska Cave
5) The Bachkovo Monastery, The Holy Virgin, built in 1083.
6) Shiroka Luka
7) The Red Church, 4th c., basilica by Perushtitsa
8) The Rock Bridges- Rhodope Mountain
9) Roman Amphitheatre
10) The "Assenova krepost" (Assen's Fortress) Church- Holy Virgin Petrichka, 1231
11) Thracian temple, Starossel


No comments:

Post a Comment